Accessing our information
Accessing our information
What is Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009?
The Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009 (GIPA Act) aims to facilitate public access to government information. The GIPA Act provides rights to information that are designed to meet community expectations of more open and transparent government. It encourages the routine and proactive release of government information, including information held by providers of goods and services by government agencies.
Applications and enquiries to WaterNSW under the GIPA Act can be directed to:
Right to Information Officer
PO Box 398
PARRAMATTA NSW 2124
Phone: (02) 9865 2457
How to access published information
Information on the website is available for download, free of charge.
Alternatively you can complete an application for accessing information below. In order for an application to be valid it must:
- be in writing sent to or lodged at the address shown above
- clearly indicate that it is an access application made under the GIPA Act
- be accompanied by a fee of $30
- state a postal address in Australia as the address for correspondence in connection with the application
- include such information as is reasonably necessary to enable the government information applied for to be identified.
Register of Government Contracts
WaterNSW government contracts entered into with third parties and with a contract value over $150,000 are listed below. Information on contracts will remain here for 30 days after execution or until the completion of the contract, whichever is the longer period.
- NSW Public Services (Finance & Innovation) - Technical Services for Prospect Reservoir Outlet Refurbishment (PDF 104KB)
- Aureon Australia Pty Limited – Technical Support Burrawang Pumping Station Electrical Upgrade (PDF 161KB)
- Servicenow Nederland BV - Information Technology Service Management (PDF 104KB)
- Downer EDI Engineering Group Pty Ltd - Burrawang Pumping Station Electrical Systems Upgrade (PDF 104KB)
- Zinfra Pty Ltd - Upper Canal Motorised Control Gates (PDF 104KB)
- Geotech Pty Ltd - Prospect Outlet Refurbishment – Stage 3 (PDF 161KB)
- Business Aspect Group - ERP Solution (PDF 105KB)
- SRG Civil Pty Ltd - Keepit Dam Post Tensioning (PDF 105KB)
- GHD Pty Ltd - Lachlan Valley - Cranky Rock Dam (PDF 162KB)
- Remondis Pty Ltd - Effluent Removal - WaterNSW Metro Area (PDF 161KB)
- Jacobs Group (Aus) Ltd - Greater Sydney Supply Augmentation (PDF 105KB)
- Balboral Group Australia - Lachlan Valley - Cost Benefit Analysis (PDF 160KB)
Documents Tabled in Parliament
The GIPA Act requires WaterNSW to make publicly available information about the agency contained in any document tabled in Parliament by, or on, its behalf. These documents are available below: