S91i Extension form

If you are completing the S91i extension form for a replacement meter, WaterNSW will refer your request to the Natural Resources Access Regulator (NRAR), who will complete an assessment and provide you with further directions. You will need to submit evidence below of:

  • a genuine requirement for the replacement of a faulty meter
  • the arrangements made for the replacement of the faulty meter
  • the date by which the replacement is scheduled to take place.

If you wish to continue to take water, please ensure we are notified of the replacement requirement, with supporting evidence, as soon as possible and at least 14 business days before the existing S91i approval expires.

Customer Details

This number can be found in the subject line of the original s91i email from WaterNSW
* Please provide the proposed date the metering equipment will be repaired/replaced
Cannot be past dated.

Please write detail of why an extension should be granted.

Irrigation Australia – to find your DQP/CMI

Please note: WaterNSW and NRAR holds the right to request documented evidence in the form of quotations and correspondence demonstrating any efforts made to comply with the NSW Non-Urban Water Metering Policy and Regulations. Failure to provide such evidence upon request could result in the refusal of the extension.

WaterNSW and NRAR has the right to refuse any Extension.

Go to top

WaterNSW acknowledges the traditional custodians of the lands and waters on which we work and pay our respects to all elders past, present and emerging. Learn more