Devolution / Caveats

Devolution / Caveats

Devolution of Water Access Licences

Under certain circumstances, you can apply to be recorded in the Water Access Licence (WAL) Register as the holder or co-holder of a WAL or holding. This is covered in section 72 of the Water Management Act 2000.

Effect of a caveat

Under certain circumstances, a caveat can be lodged on a WAL. Provisions with respect to caveats are in section 71F and Part 2 of Schedule 1A of the Water Management Act 2000.

Inquiries regarding either devolution or caveats should be directed to NSW Land Registry Services (NSW LRS) or seek professional legal advice.


Tuesday 07 July
2,080,018 ML
2,581,850 ML
9,484 ML
1,355 ML
-22,824 ML
Tuesday 07 July