Update your customer information
- Water orders can now be done via iWAS. Alternatively you can download a hardcopy water order form and email or fax back to us (see details on form).
- Register for iWAS.
An allocation assignment is an application to trade or move water from one licence to another, between your licences or selling water through a broker. To temporarily assign water for this water season, please complete the assignment form for your water type, using the Form 71 links below
- Form 71 for surface water assignment - buy and sell water within a regulated river system under the Water Management Act 2000
- Form 71 for groundwater assignment - buy and sell water within a groundwater source under the Water Management Act 2000
- Form 71 for unregulated water assignment - buy and sell water within an unregulated source under the Water Management Act 2000
Metering equipment not operating properly
- S91i self reporting form - to take water while metering equipment is not operating
- S91i extension form - request to extend an existing S91i request
- S91i completion form- finalise an existing S91i request
- Application for a Financial Statement on a Water Licence (PDF) - use this form when you need to make settlement adjustments for the sale of your water access licence or for the sale of water from your water access licence.
- Request for Water Account Statement (PDF 154 KB) - use this form to confirm your water account balance in megalitres (MLs) on your water access licence. This form gives us permission to provide your solicitor, conveyancer, real estate agent or water broker with this information. We are able to provide you with water account statements covering the past two years. If you require water account statements covering more than the last two year period, please submit a GIPA application form below.
- Request for Special Meter Reading (PDF 60 KB) - use this form for legal and real estate purposes.
GIPA - Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009
- Access to government information application form (PDF 140 KB)