Customer forms

Customer forms

Update your customer information

Water orders

Allocation assignment

An allocation assignment is an application to trade or move water from one licence to another, between your licences or selling water through a broker. To temporarily assign water for this water season, please complete the assignment form for your water type, using the Form 71 links below

Metering equipment not operating properly

Recording and reporting

Solicitors' enquiries

  • Application for a Financial Statement on a Water Licence (PDF) - use this form when you need to make settlement adjustments for the sale of your water access licence or for the sale of water from your water access licence.
  • Request for Water Account Statement (PDF 154 KB) - use this form to confirm your water account balance in megalitres (MLs) on your water access licence. This form gives us permission to provide your solicitor, conveyancer, real estate agent or water broker with this information. We are able to provide you with water account statements covering the past two years. If you require water account statements covering more than the last two year period, please submit a GIPA application form below.
  • Request for Special Meter Reading (PDF 60 KB) - use this form for legal and real estate purposes.

Provide feedback

Customer enquiries and feedback

GIPA - Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009


Thursday 02 December
2,494,850 ML
2,581,850 ML
9,154 ML
1,308 ML
30,186 ML
Thursday 02 December