Would you like to receive your bill via email? Register for electronic billing to have your bill delivered straight to your inbox – making billing faster and more convenient.
Not sure if you’re ready to say goodbye to your paper bill? Here’s some of the reasons why you should switch:
- Save time by receiving your bill as soon as it’s ready instead of waiting for it to arrive in the post.
- Enjoy the convenience of viewing your bill on your phone, tablet or computer.
- Stay organised by knowing where your bills are and being able to search for old bills in your inbox.
- Share your bill easily with an accountant, solicitor, manager or family member.
- Reduce clutter and get rid of excess paperwork.
- Help make a positive impact on the environment.
Watch our video to see just how easy it is to make the switch to electronic billing.
You can easily make the switch to electronic billing by filling out the registration form on our website or by calling our Customer Service Centre on 1300 662 077.
If there’s any questions about your registration, a member of our billing team will contact you to verify your details.
If you don’t hear from us, your registration has been successful and you can expect to receive your next bill via email.
You’ll receive a pdf attachment of copy of your full WaterNSW bill, our customer newsletter and any important updates, meaning you won’t miss out on any of the information that’s valuable to you.
Here’s a preview of what your electronic billing email will look like:
Please note you will receive a separate email for each water licence you hold, just like your current paper bills.
If you decide you’d like your WaterNSW bill sent to a different email address, just call our Customer Service Centre on 1300 662 077 and one of our friendly team members will update it for you.
Yes, you can switch back to paper bills anytime by calling our Customer Service Centre on 1300 662 077 or sending an email to Customer.Helpdesk@waternsw.com.au
If you didn’t receive your electronic bill, the first step is to check you spam or junk folder to see if it has ended up in there.
Still don’t see it? Just call our Customer Service Centre on 1300 662 077 and one of our friendly team members will assist you.