Search toggle

Customer forms

Customer forms


Water Orders

Allocation Assignment

An allocation assignment is an application to trade or move water from one licence to another, between your licences or selling water through a broker.

Surface Water


Unregulated Water


  • S91I application form (PDF 88 KB) - authority to take water while metering equipment is not operating properly or is not operating.                        

Solicitors' Enquiries

  • Application for a Financial Statement on a Water Licence (DOC 67 KB) - use this form when you need to make settlement adjustments for the sale of your water access licence or for the sale of water from your water access licence.                        
  • Request for Water Account Statement (PDF 154 KB) - use this form to confirm your water account balance in megalitres (MLs) on your water access licence. This form gives us permission to provide your solicitor, conveyancer, real estate agent or water broker with    this    information.    We    are    able    to    provide    you    with    water    account    statements covering the past two years. If you require water account statements covering more than the last two year period, please submit a GIPA application form below.                        
  • Request for Special Meter Reading (PDF 60 KB) - use this form for legal and real estate purposes.                        


Customer inquiries and feedback

GIPA - Government Information (Public Access) Act 2009

Tuesday 17 October
2,232,940 ML
2,581,749 ML
6,780 ML
969 ML
-15,492 ML
Tuesday 17 October